Welcome to our Practice
World Class Training &
At Irvine Oral Surgery, we have
created a world-class oral surgery practice in Orange County specializing in a wide variety of problems
relating to the mouth and facial region. Extensive training is the cornerstone to providing exceptional care
to our patients. Dr. Hsu & Dr. Nguyen underwent six additional years of hospital based surgical
and anesthesia training to become oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Both Dr. Hsu and Nguyen are dual
degreed oral surgeons, licensed to practice oral surgery and medicine.
Dr. Daniel Hsu &
Dr. Jeffrey Nguyen practice the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery
with expertise ranging from facial trauma surgery to corrective jaw surgery and wisdom tooth removal. They can
also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental
the Art Equipment and Facilities (Irvine, CA)
You will feel comfortable in
our beautiful and state of the art facilities. Irvine Oral Surgery is committed to staying up to date
with the latest techniques and procedures.
Some of our technologies
- Digital Panoramic x-rays to
minimize radiation to the patient
3-D Carestream 9600 Cone Beam CT Scan for optimum planning and
- Facial Scanning Technology combining hard and soft tissues for planning
- 3-D Nobel Biocare CT guided dental
- In House 3D Printed surgical guides to increase precision and decrease cost to our patients
- We only use the highest quality dental
implants from Switzerland (Nobel Biocare and Straumann)
- iTero Intraoral Scanner for precision (and no
- Osstell ISQ Resonance Frequency Analysis to
measure dental implant stability
Acteon Ultrasonic Piezosurgery for minimally
invasive bone surgeries
- Micro instrumentation for less traumatic
wisdom teeth extractions
- CAD/CAM Procera Custom Abutments for esthetics and
- Oral, IV, and Inhalational Anesthesia for a comfortable
- Advanced PRF (growth factors & Stem cells) for improved
Providing a positive patient experience:
foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We
understand how uneasy some patients may feel about oral surgery, and how we can make a difference in
providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with
excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
For those fearful patients we offer a variety of anesthesia options including nitrous oxide, oral
sedation, IV Sedation, and full General Anesthesia.
We thank you for
allowing us to take care of your oral surgery and dental implant needs. We look forward to
Our office can also speak Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), Taiwanese,
Make an appointment today... we are looking forward to
Call (949) 679-3470.
VISIT US ON YELP!